Students participate in all artistic activities offered in order to experience and get acquainted with varied forms of expression. At the same time, each child is able to develop his/her skills within his/her field of interest.
– Music: Children incorporate technical skills, and study the theory and history of music. Classes are active and entertaining. Each and every student becomes a musician and a composer.
– Singing and Drama: Performing in a play has its pedagogical support as it allows all students to overcome difficulties and to respect their own achievements and those of their peers.
- Musical shows performed by Year 1, Year 2 and Year 3 pupils.
- Musical shows performed by Year 4, Year 5 and Year 6 pupils.
- There are two Choirs: the Primary School Choir that assembles students from Years 4, 5 and 6 and the Secondary School one that includes members from all the Secondary School. Both of them work hard during the year and invite and are invited to a number of Choir Festivals throughout the year.
- Visual Arts help children to develop the capacity to create, to try out, to invent, to feel and to express artistic ideas through various techniques.