Riverside School considers secondary level education a fundamental stage in which students develop their intellectual potential and personality. Our aim is to help them become responsible and committed citizens.
High School is divided into 2 levels:
Basic (Y7, Y8 and Y9) seeks to
- Strengthen and extend skills
- Develop cognitive, artistic, sport and ethic aptitudes
- Set bases for higher level education
- Enhance degree of autonomy
Upper (Y10, Y11 and Y12) seeks to
- Acquire more complex skills and knowledge needed for university and job hunting
- Include international examinations into the official syllabus
Both levels stress understanding, respect for standards, dialogue, tolerance, individual liberty, personalized education in a caring environment.